Established in 2010, Excellerate serves Western Canada with extensive experience in business growth, transition, transformation, and succession in a global digital world that is consistently pivoting to new economies and markets.
We know that you, as a leader of a Successful Growing Organization, face challenges, accountabilities, and responsibilities for business decisions and processes that cover the organizational spectrum – customer and employee experience, finance, operations, service and product development, sales & business development, supply chain and procurement, marketing and communications, plus human resources and technology. Now, add strategy, innovation, competitive pressures, and mergers and acquisitions to the mix and you can feel over-tasked and under-focused trying to manage the business issues that deserve more attention.
Oh, and now you have COVID-19 to deal with and the profound consequences for our health and productivity in the workplace (office or work-from-home), customer engagement, government regulations, and operational health and safety related challenges.
Excellerate’s team of business consultants, coaches, advisors and subject matter experts have built and managed business units or their own businesses. Individually and collectively, they’ve turned theory into practice, identified thresholds and methods for change, transition, transformation, and succession – and taken those organizations to the next level. Relative to their practice areas, they’re experts who have come from the trenches and delivered meaningful and measurable results.
Creating Value For Continued Success
How do you know when it’s time to stand back, take a breath and re-evaluate your people, processes and technology?
- When the company’s growth is affecting its capacity to deliver
- When the business is not as competitively differentiated as it used to be
- When work-from-home change is required to meet governance, regulatory, health or safety needs
- When the business needs to adjust to rebound and recover
- When the market is changing right in front of you (e.g. impacts due to COVID-19)
- When revenue growth is flat-lining
- When managing the business is consuming more resources than growing the business
- When the business is controlling you, and not the other way around
- When work-life balance is not balanced at all
- When a critical business process is broken
- When you’re not able to capitalize on market opportunities
- When customer service is affected
- When employee satisfaction is causing recruitment and retention challenges.
If you identify with any of these events, it’s time to regroup, reassess, understand, plan and execute. Relentless drive and hard work can take the business to a certain level – with additional support, creating a more structurally robust business framework will increase the likelihood of achieving your short and long-term objectives and goals.
Meshing & Leveraging Business Processes
It’s common for a leader facing challenges in one area of the business to focus on finding a solution to only that problem. We get it! Sometimes addressing serious pain first is the right thing to do. However, it’s important to view all business processes as interdependent and connected, horizontally and vertically – not unlike a complex array of interrelated functions. For an entire company to be working smoothly, it’s critical to understand where and how the different business functions mesh. Sometimes the leverage points and connections to other areas of the business are obvious, but often decisions are made that don’t fully anticipate the impact on other parts of the company. We’ve been there. We’ve learned from our collective experiences and we want to share what we’ve learned so you don’t have to figure it out the hard way. We can help you:
- Create and deliver leadership and business strategies
- Manage your business through uncertainty
- Understand, manage and control the company’s growth curve
- Identify operational weakness and underperformance
- Establish an atmosphere of growth that engages every employee and creates company-wide awareness of ways to drive designed growth, transition, transformation and succession
- Look at how financial and non-financial activities impact profitability
- Identify areas where profit could be falling through the cracks
- Identify desired outcomes and establish success measures.
The best part is, you have full control over the engagement process. You choose the Excellerate services that will help you reach your business potential. No two assignments are ever alike. Some leaders want help with the assessment phase, others already have a plan and want support with execution. Whatever your specific circumstance requires, we will deliver the services that meet your needs and achieve the results that are important to you. Contact Excellerate for an initial discussion — there’s no cost and no obligation.